Okay, I'm feeling kind of down from all the hatred I've been expressing, so I've decided to share something a little more happy: ROXY!!!!!!!!! Roxy is my sort of new puppy, me, my brother and sister got her for Christmas. she is an all black German Shepherd and probably the cutest little puppy alive. Roxy has a long tail, ginormous paws and too tall ears. She still has a lot of growing to do! She is a German Shepherd, they are not very social dogs, therefore she does bite and she will bark at you. It takes a while before she will warm up to you.
She is so adorable. My mom told me one morning, early before I was up, she ran to my room, but my door was closed, so she jumped up and held the door knob in between her front paws! How cute?! Roxy love, love loves to dig! She can dig fast and deep, and she likes sticking her snout right into snow! Maybe she's hot? Our backyard has snow banks piled up high against the fences, so Roxy will look down and will literally have her two paws up on the edge, but she won't jump. It's a little to high still. On the other side is a lower fence, one she can definitely jump over. The problem is, Roxy does not like other dogs any more than she likes humans. There is a little dog, a yappy dog, who Roxy likes to bark at, but I think she's quite afraid of him! I hope you are smiling because of how cute Roxy sounds, thanks for reading!
I used to have a German Shepherd / Labrador mix. She was a very fun dog. Loved to dig in the snow and chase snowballs (no matter where they went!). She was very sociable, but always growled when someone came over, even if they were with us. She was an awesome pet (like I'm sure Roxy is!).
ReplyDelete